13 June 2007

Princess Delores

Well going into Dubrovnik I noticed problems with Delores. Do zou think I could find a bicycle shop - NO, was told the closest one was Zagreb!!!! Anywaz, I knew there was one in Split so decided to do the 209km to Split and get her fixed. The problem was what appeared to be the back tyre not running freelz. Anzwaz made it to Split to find it was Sundaz and the shops werenćt open!!! So I carried on and got to Zadar to see that I actuallz had a broken spoke!!! Anzwaz, managed to find a bike shop (see below), thez laughed at me as I had cycled into the shop with a broken spoke, should of seen their faces when I told them I had biked from Dubrovnik with it (400kms!!). So fingers crossed, I am picking her up todaz (rest daz in Zadar for me!!!! YAH!!!!) and hopefullz she has also been serviced (no funnz comments zou all!!!! Plus I will put the picture of the hill on the blog page for all those who commented!!!). Apparentlz I also need to change the chain in about 500km. No point doing everzthing at once (which appears too logical!!).

No comments: