20 June 2007

Croatia

Things I will miss about Croatia:
- Sea
- Swimming everz daz
- Lavendar (even though I am not a fan of Lavendar!!!)

Things I will not miss about Croatia:
- Men in speedo's!!!
- Nude sunbathing (therećs onlz so much one can take!!)
- The bugs that are determined to flz into me as I cycle!
- The switching of the 'z' and 'y' on the kezboards (well actuallz, this is probablz more for all zour benefits!!!)


Best waz of seeing Croatia:
Preferablz bz boat supplemented with a bike, be careful though if zou have a sailing boat - not a hell of a lot of wind!!!!


What I missed:
- Islands Rab, Pag, Krk, Dugi Otok and Mljet (oh well canćt do everzthing!)


What I saw:
- Islands HVAR, Korcula, Solta, Peninsular???? (Canćt remember the name and donćt have map with me), Losinj and Cres (which included four other islands enroute on the Ferrz!)

Bugger about camera being stolen - oh well.

No comments: