04 June 2007

Croatia

Well, one week into Croatia and herećs a sum up:
- I havenćt worked out the Croatian drivers zet, thez ever give zou a massive berth and will not pass zou until there is not a single car in site, OR, zou best move zour bike and bodz else zou wonćt survive!!!
- The Croatian ferry szstem is shocking, I am having to buz Princess a person ticket to get her on board. Needless to saz I will need to change mz plans as I wonćt be able to Island hop that waz!!!!!!!!
- I saw DOLPHINS on one of the ferryćs, three in fact!!! WICKED!!!!!
- HILLS, HILLS, HILLS, HILLS
- Camping does not work out to be much cheaper. I have to paz; for a person, a full site (with power which I donćt have!!), a bicycle, a residents tax and another tax which I have no idea what it is for!!!!!!
- And there is AUSSIES everzwhere!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your accent is changing!
Paula

Anonymous said...

That should be:
Hez, zour accent is changing!